ORDER ONLINE OR CALL US 0207 2062732
No products in the wishlist.
The Aeron chair come sin 3 different sizes. A,B and C.
Over 90% of people will fit into the size B category but the other 10% will fit into one the other sizes
The chart below should show which chair you are looking for.